Wednesday 4 September 2019

Plan for writing - Richie McCaw

Examples of the type of sentences I might use: 

It was cold -  I can see my breath in front of me and feel my self shivering in the cool night air / my breath came out in short pants making dragon puffs in front of me

I was nervous - My heart began to pound as sweat began to pour down my face

The crowd was noisy - I could hear the sounds of people chanting filling the stadium

I was afraid when the other team ran at me - My hands trembled and I had to clutch the ball with all my strength.

I could hear my feet on the ground - the thundering of my feet on the ground sounded like a heard of wild elephants charging

I was excited because we won - pride bubbled up inside me to the point I couldn't hold back the huge smile that beamed across my face





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.