Friday 12 June 2020

My Garage


Hello everyone I have done this post because in the novel that we are reading Carla Davis gave Bradley Chalkers called My Parents Didn't Steal A Elephant. The person who is in the book have a Uncle Borris and Aunt Ruth and this is thier garage with the elephant that they stole from the circus.

                                                     Blog ya later! 😁














































































































Do you like sweets?

6 comments:

  1. Kia Orana Floyd, my name is Asfan and I am from Room 23. I like your Garage design and I also liked the imagination of the garage you have shown, I am 100% sure this Garage is similar to Uncle Boris's and Aunt Ruth's Garage. But I don't think a big Elephant can fit in a Garage like this but still it is awesome. You can vheck out My Blog
    Blog you later,
    Asfan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Asfan. Thanks for the comment. A challenge that I faced was duplicating the dots over and over again it was really hard. Have you made a garage?

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Floyd. My name is Mehmet from Room 23 at Owairaka District School. The designs that you created is awesome and also did you know that cigars has this chemical called nicotine which makes you an addict to cigars and when cigars were invented it was said to be healthy. My grandpa started smoking at 7.

    Keep up the work!

    Check out My blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mehmet. Thanks for the comment. Wow! I did not know that!

      Did you know that it is illegal that people under the age of 18 can't smoke?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.