Thursday 28 November 2019

Family Fun Night 😁😁👍👍

Hey guys. if you are at Owairaka Primary School, You know it's family fun night tonight. I love family fun night because there is lots of yummy food that fills the air with sweet smell, and there is lots of games. Last year, (In 2018), my favourite game was a table tennis game where you have to hit the ball and try to land on a lolly. I think I got about five lollies. They were so chewy and yummy! It's going to be a great time tonight. And also i'm in the Nuien group and we are going to perform on the stage last. I don't know why. So yeah that's what is going to happen tonight on 28 November! Blog Ya Later!


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Sundus and I'm a student in Room 23 at Owairaka District School.I really liked your blog post about Family Fun Night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sundus thanks for your comment.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.