Tuesday 27 August 2019

Guess my Book (Book week)

These are some clues I am giving you to work out which book I'm thinking of. 
Can you figure out which book I'm thinking of? ( I'm not dressing up as this).

I have a friend called Derek and we are in a band called Dog Zombies.

I love caramel wafers. (Yum!)

I have an annoying Sister called Delia.

My friend Derek has a dog called Rooster. ( Which I think is a stupid name for a dog).


What do you think? What is the name of my book? Comment if you know!





3 comments:

  1. Sup Floyd I think your book is tom gates.

    Blog you later Jake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jake by the way it is Tom Gates!

      Delete
    2. Oh by the way you don't think it is Tom Gates i just told you.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.