Thursday 20 August 2020

Story starter

Morena everyone here is my writing using today's story starter.  

They were beginning to regret venturing into the giants' garden this morning.  The tall plants surrounded them in every direction they looked, their roots were as big as fallen logs making progress slow. They had to keep going as their cat Jeff was in there somewhere. 

"Jeff, Jeff" they called, their voices getting lost in the huge garden. Suddenly they heard a noise, was it Jeff or was it the giant.....???? 

3 comments:

  1. Floyd, super writing (I love that they are trying to rescue a cat) and I am very impressed with the picture you have designed to go with it, perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena, Floyd

    I love the suspense you have left us with in your writing.
    The descriptive language you have used helps to paint an image in the reader's mind. I think that I too would have kept going if my cat was lost in there.
    The picture that you have included is fantastic, and I like that you have also included Jeff the cat. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Floyd, I love your picture and story and I hoped they found Jeff the cat.


    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.